KC Podcast - Episode 117: Passing the Baton

Yet Still More Music for Grading

I'm not in the habit of doing Top Five lists anymore like I used to on this blog. However, it seems like without my meaning it to, it has become a tradition at some point each year to share the music I'm listening to while grading papers.

Music for Grading

More Music for Grading

Still More Music for Grading

So here's what's on my playlist this year. I guess my musical taste hasn't changed much here.






1. Andrew Peterson, The Burning Edge of Dawn
Someday Andrew Peterson will release a new cd that doesn't make my cry like a little baby when I listen to it. But this isn't the one. Powerful, painful, and lovely.

2. Jon Foreman, Sunlight and Shadows

3. Jon Foreman, Darkness and Dawn
Jon Foreman called these four cds "The Wonderlands". There are 6 songs per cd, 25 songs in all (okay, so one cd actually has 7 songs), each song corresponding to an hour of the day.

4. Randall Goodgame, War and Peace
Charlie Brown, Harry Truman, Pope Joan.. what sort of album is this? It's funny sometimes. And sad. (The title is "War and Peace" after all.)

5. M. Ward More Rain
M. Ward is always great music for relaxing.

Comments