KC Podcast - Episode 117: Passing the Baton

Halloween Fun

Well, folks it's Halloween time again. Time to watch the Great Pumpkin and that Garfield special with the scary old man in the chair. It's also about time for me to remind my fellow Christians that Halloween is in no way a pagan holiday. Here's a great article that I had never run into before to add to the list as well. Halloween: More Christian than Pagan.

I also wanted to take this time to make mention of how awesome my kids are. Not only did they decide to go for nerdy Halloween costumes, they also zeroed in on a particular episode from Doctor Who as their theme. They are dressing as "The Day of the Doctor," the 50th anniversary special.

The Day of the Doctor

L-R: The Eleventh Doctor, Queen Elizabeth I (or the Queen Elizabeth Zygon imposter. She would never tell us for sure.), and the Tenth Doctor.

Comments