KC Podcast - Episode 117: Passing the Baton

My Reading

I finished The Hobbit again today. Definitely a book that deserves to be read every year or two. I also recently read Brideshead Revisited for the first time at the urging of my wife, and it immediately found a place on my top ten favorite books of all time list. If I have time I'll write a review of it soon. If I don't have time, let it be known that everyone in the world absolutely must read it!!!

Luther's still hearing Beowulf in little segments, I'm still struggling to get through Betjeman's Ghastly Good Taste, the survey of the history of English Architecture, I'm finishing Burkes Reflections on the Revolution in France for school, and I've started The Lord and His Prayer by N.T. Wright. Also my wife and I are starting Stephen Lawhead's Taliesin out loud. Since I have aspirations of writing my great Arthurian novel someday when I make time to get the story out of my head and onto paper, I thought I needed to read Lawhead's take on the Arthur story. It looks like it's going to be a good, fun read.

When I've got some clear time, I've got a copy of The Nibelungelied that I'm dying to get to, and I want to read Sigrid Undset's Kristen Lavransdatter series. Ah, the joys of reading.

Comments