KC Podcast - Episode 117: Passing the Baton

Harry Potter Characters at Liberty University

During my four years at Liberty, there were many professors that I admired and respected a great deal. Also, as it was at Liberty that I first read Harry Potter books 1-4, I ended up having two of these professors often in mind. When I'm reading, I usually have a very specific picture of a character in my mind (This is one reason movies are so often a disappointment. My Snape has a goatee darn it!) But for two of the characters in the Harry Potter world, my mind immediately found premade images that have stuck with me ever since. As often as I read the Harry Potter books, Dr. Fink and Mr. Leverett will always be in my head playing the parts of Moody and Lupin.




Dr. Fink


(aka Alistair Moody)









Mr. Leverett


(aka Remus Lupin)



Comments

Erica said…
Snape can have a goatee. Lupin isn't supposed to have a mustache though!
But at least Mr. Leverett's mustache doesn't look like a small furry creature living on his upper lip :-)
Dale Melchin said…
This just makes sense.

You went blog happy, didn't you?