28 January 2012

The Ender


Me: Okay, I’m finished grading all my papers. You can stop staring at me like that.

Slender Man: …

Me: …

Slender Man: …

Me: No seriously. It used to be creepy. Now it’s just annoying. Go away please.

Slender Man: …

Me: Okay, okay, here’s $20.

[Exit Slender Man]

Me: All right, now that that’s over with…

[Enter Slender Man]

Slender Man: …

Me: What?

Slender Man: …

Me: Oh all right, I suppose so. But just this once!




Slender Rave

!!! SLENDER RAVE !!!


By the way, for those who, like myself, were extremely curious: Slendy uses a Half-Windsor or Prince Albert depending on how he’s feeling. The Windsor and Pratt are too wide to look right on his narrow torso, and the Four in Hand is too sloppy looking.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Well, that’s that. As long as I don’t do anything stupid and summon some other creature like Candle Jack or something, I’ll b

Erica said...

http://wolfiehowlstothemoon.deviantart.com/art/Masky-s-Rave-280172415