Huh?

Can anyone explain why a book I ordered arrived in Elkridge, Maryland on Saturday, and then proceeded on to Greensboro, North Carolina, where it left yesterday? In the meantime, I'm here in Lynchburg, Virginia, at the halfway point waiting for my book to return from its inexplicable trip south. I hope it doesn't leave me again to go gallavanting about up north.
*Sigh*

    Enroute, May 08, 2007, 3:39 pm, GREENSBORO, NC 27495

    Electronic Shipping Info Received, May 07, 2007

    Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, May 05, 2007, 12:00 am, ELKRIDGE, MD 21075

Comments

Erica said…
You said gallavanting :-P
Umm...well...it had never been to North Carolina, so it thought it would go there first?
M.B. said…
Go south young book, go south.

You should probably have mentioned that the reason for your watchfulness over this particular book is that it's your long-awaited copy of The Children of Hurin. ;)